BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, SEARCHING, DOWNLOADING, USING, TRANSACTING BUSINESS ON-LINE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES THAT MAY BE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, SEARCH, DOWNLOAD FROM, BROWSE, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
1. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, database information, selection, coordination, and arrangement of the database, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, service marks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
2. Service marks. “The Inside View” and our logo are a service marks of The Inside View. Other service and company names mentioned on the Site may be service marks of their respective owners.
3. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). You may not use or utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing the The Inside View name or service mark without written consent. Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our principals, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of these Site Terms or misuse of the Site.